- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- Your username and password are provided for one user only and must not be shared or transferred with third parties.
- We may suspend, cancel or terminate your membership with immediate effect and without refund for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your membership within 24 hours of purchase by informing us in writing to [email protected]. Cancellation or suspension of your membership does not affect any statutory rights. We are unable to refund, defer or transfer membership in the event of withdrawal from the examination and memberships run solely from the time of purchase.
- We aim to retain performance data from expired memberships for a maximum of 365 days after the membership has ended. MCEMSuccess Limited retains the right to delete data from expired memberships as and when necessary, and makes no guarantees about the continued retention of data after a membership has expired.
Join our Newsletter
Stay updated with free revision resources and exclusive discounts
©2017 - 2023 MRCEM Success