I am unable to log in to my account.
There are a number of reasons why you may be having difficulty logging in to your account.
If you cannot log in to your account, please try the following steps:
- Check that your membership was definitely processed – you should have received a welcome email confirming your membership account has been created. This may be found in your junk/spam folder.
- Ensure you are logging in to the correct service – Primary Login or Intermediate SAQ Login.
- Ensure you are entering the same email address that you used to register your account.
- Ensure you are spelling your password correctly. Remember passwords are case sensitive.
- If you cannot remember your password, try resetting it using the “Forgotten password?” link on the login page. You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password. This may be found in your junk/spam folder.
- If you have tried the previous steps and find you are still unable to log in please Contact Us. Please provide us with as much detail as possible to describe the issue, for example the wording of any error messages shown. Screenshots of errors messages or other issues can be very useful to help us to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Join our Newsletter
Stay updated with free revision resources and exclusive discounts
©2017 - 2023 MRCEM Success